• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Issac

JusticeZero

Glad to hear that! Bored has to be the best of the available options when setting out a hurricane! :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Right now is the hard part - now that there's no storm, we can't get a breeze through the house to cut the heat. Sleep has been problematic at best as a result. bah! I'm at a pizza place in the CBD now, paying premium prices for lunch in return for a chance to recharge some batteries and connect. The CBD, French quarter, and all of the areas near police stations and hospitals were lit up with power quickly, but when they lit up the precinct down the street, the light stopped two blocks from my house.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

Right now is the hard part - now that there's no storm, we can't get a breeze through the house to cut the heat. Sleep has been problematic at best as a result. bah! I'm at a pizza place in the CBD now, paying premium prices for lunch in return for a chance to recharge some batteries and connect. The CBD, French quarter, and all of the areas near police stations and hospitals were lit up with power quickly, but when they lit up the precinct down the street, the light stopped two blocks from my house.

No fun :(

I am lucky to say that I have never lived in an area susceptible to hurricanes. Heck, not even earth quakes... or tornadoes... ok... we have blizzards and -50degree Celsius moments, but that's easy enough to live through :)

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█