• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shotokan karate brown belt claims he can defeat a gorilla

pirate333

Maybe when the gorilla is like, 3 weeks old.

I was gonna say that but well said ! a world champion sumo wrestler with the heavyeight boxing champ and a 8th dan karate master all together cant beat a single gorilla ...absolutely no chance !

No...they'd be nothing more than toys for the gorilla.

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A better version of this would be Rocky Balboa, Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris in their prime.

Rocky would tank it, Lee would make it dizzy and Norris would land the famous roundhouse kick to end the fight! :-D

For one thing, I'm surprised this fellow even says this. Is he terribly young, perhaps a bit immature? Another thing is, does he know anything about gorillas? I think a big male goes well over 400 lbs, and they are extremely strong. I guess the sick side of me would like to see this fellow try, because both seconds of the match would be kind of fun to watch.

Is this something the individual tends to mention to a lot of people, or is he just trying to blow smoke at you? Either way, someone should really probably call him on it, perhaps let him know that he should really consider his logic in this matter...before he tries it at a zoo and we read about it on the internet....

For one thing, I'm surprised this fellow even says this. Is he terribly young, perhaps a bit immature?

Yes he is young and a bit full of himself.

Another thing is, does he know anything about gorillas? I think a big male goes well over 400 lbs, and they are extremely strong. I guess the sick side of me would like to see this fellow try, because both seconds of the match would be kind of fun to watch.

He is from a country where gorillas are native to the land.

Is this something the individual tends to mention to a lot of people, or is he just trying to blow smoke at you? Either way, someone should really probably call him on it, perhaps let him know that he should really consider his logic in this matter...before he tries it at a zoo and we read about it on the internet....

I don't know how often he says such things. I did discuss with him a bit about the strength and speed of a gorilla compared to a human, but he said his superior intelligence and skill would win over those advantages of the gorilla. I'm just glad there is a concensus that this is a rather ridiculous claim.

There is no comparison between the physiology of a human and a gorilla. If your friend ever made an attempt at an attack against such a beast he may have an argument. Until then his boast is totally hypothetical. My estimation would be an apathetic gorilla transformed into a force no human could survive.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

I don't know how often he says such things. I did discuss with him a bit about the strength and speed of a gorilla compared to a human, but he said his superior intelligence and skill would win over those advantages of the gorilla. I'm just glad there is a concensus that this is a rather ridiculous claim.

Superior intelligence aside, ask him how many kata he figures the gorilla needs to learn before it has a fighting chance.

we all have our moments

Superior intelligence aside, ask him how many kata he figures the gorilla needs to learn before it has a fighting chance.

I'm going to go ahead and question the superior intelligence claim of someone who thinks they can beat up a gorilla, heh.

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

I'm not. I have a soft spot for Theater of the Absurd. Wish the guy was on Big Brother.

I can picture his morning warm ups on the grass...throwing techniques and making up gorilla based katas while wearing a Daniel San bandana!! :D :D