pirate333

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing up for debate in this situation would be the superior intelligence of anyone finding themselves squared off against a gorilla.

Shut up, it could happen!!!

:D

I've the knowledge and the everything else, therefore, against another man/woman I'm complete in my totality. BUT...

Me VS a Silver Back...

I'M RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN OR I'M DEAD!!

Sorry for the caps, but I was yelling as I was running for my life!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I've the knowledge and the everything else, therefore, against another man/woman I'm complete in my totality. BUT...

Me VS a Silver Back...

I'M RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN OR I'M DEAD!!

Sorry for the caps, but I was yelling as I was running for my life!!

:)

Sensei8,

I'm less concerned with how fast I can run. I'm more concerned with how fast the guy next to me can run. I just need to beat him. :D

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but the young fellow who told me he could defeat a gorilla with his hands and feet alone is a Shotokan karate brown belt, and has practiced Shotokan for six years. He is impressive, doing very fluid, balletic back high kicks and the like in front of me in a very flashy style. His contention is that the gorilla's greater strength would be offset by this man's skills in Shotokan and superior intelligence. I don't believe any human could defeat a gorilla in hand to hand combat unless the gorilla was very old or sick or debilitated in some way, due to the gorilla's far greater strength, speed and agility. But I didn't argue with the young fellow. Much of what he learned in Shotokan would not work, gorilla's don't move like humans. What do you think? All opinions appreciated.

HAHAHAHAA

Even a chimp could beat up the most capable of humans. I am talking Overeem or Junior Dos Santos kind of pro fighters....

There was this news story where a chimp mauled some lady, and in the process someone else stabbed the chimp in the back several times with a kitchen knife, nothing happened.

The police came and shot the chimp, the chimp responded by ramming at them, making the cops lock themselves inside their car. Then the chimp went away (shot and stabbed), rested for a bit in some hideout, came back and went psycho again for a bit before finally bleeding to death on his room.

And this was a chimp, not even a gorilla.

The major advantages of humans include teamwork and pointed sticks. This guy apparently doesn't get that.

This guy clearly doesn't need to get that, he's a walking team with a pointed stick! Hell, he shoulda been sent to Afghanistan from the outset, the war woulda lasted a few minutes tops!

I'm glad that there is a sane concensus that what the young man said to me was rather foolish. It should be kept in mind that he is young, young guys say things that are foolish sometimes. Hopefully he will become more mature and wiser as he gets older.

He has something of a fixation with gorillas. One of his favorite lines is "eat like a gorilla" and he eats like one most of the time. He's actually an intelligent young fellow in some ways, he is majoring in a computer systems engineering program and doing well. At any rate, thanks for your responses.