• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I trained with Royce Gracie today! Really cool experience. Really nice guy! That's all I have to say about that! :)

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The seminar focused mainly on standing attack defense (Front chokes, chokes from behind, lapel grabs ect...). I really enjoyed that the most. We did about 45 minutes from the top of the half guard that I could have done without. Half guard isn't his specialty. From the ground, I would much rather have done stuff from the closed guard...it's what he's known for.

But the simple fact is that I was on the mat with a man who changed the landscape of martial arts.

The seminar focused mainly on standing attack defense (Front chokes, chokes from behind, lapel grabs ect...). I really enjoyed that the most. We did about 45 minutes from the top of the half guard that I could have done without. Half guard isn't his specialty. From the ground, I would much rather have done stuff from the closed guard...it's what he's known for.

But the simple fact is that I was on the mat with a man who changed the landscape of martial arts.

You're quite lucky!! Thanks for your replies to my question.

Please tell me you got his autograph or a pic with him...right?

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

You're quite lucky!! Thanks for your replies to my question.

Please tell me you got his autograph or a pic with him...right?

:)

photo.php?fbid=381141121952511&set=a.147955881937704.31219.100001698783688&type=3&theater

photo.php?fbid=381141051952518&set=a.147955881937704.31219.100001698783688&type=3&theater

signed my "signature belt" right beside his brother's signature (Royler)

Edit: I don't know how to get the pics to show up...but you can follow the links if you wish.

photo.php?fbid=381141121952511&set=a.147955881937704.31219.100001698783688&type=3&theater

photo.php?fbid=381141051952518&set=a.147955881937704.31219.100001698783688&type=3&theater

signed my "signature belt" right beside his brother's signature (Royler)

Edit: I don't know how to get the pics to show up...but you can follow the links if you wish.

Links don't work because you're privacy settings won't let us see them. You can show us the whole album by taking the link from the bottom of the page (when viewing the album overview) which says "Want to share your album? You can give friends or relatives this link".

Sounds like an awesome opportunity. Did you get to roll with him?

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

No I didn't. He doesn't roll at seminars and there was no time for privates. I would have loved to though.