• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's bothering you right now?

FangPwnsAll7

Again, I am happy that it is not malignant, and I am hoping that you will heal well. I do not know if it helps, but Epsom Salt and a warm soak helps with some issues under the skin, or cold compresses. Unless this is contra-indicated.

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep... glad for you too :)

Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.

Good deal!

I had something on my had last year that they removed. It was a tumor, but not malignant. I watched them remove it, which probably wasn't the best idea on an empty stomach! I got queasy when the doctor, who I've known for years, said "Look at this- this is the nerve that it's been sitting on causing your finger to be numb!" He though it was funny. I didn't!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

• 5 weeks later...

Glad you are going to be okay!

Right now what's bothering me?

A friend had most of his tongue removed- cancer- and has to go through chemo soon. He has a wonderful voice.

Another friend is being 5150d against her will, and sent to a psych ward that is scary and not safe, and possibly will be as traumatic as being at home, but she is also suicidal and I am so worried for her.

My beloved's uncle has cancer, and about three months to live.

A friend of mine who lives on the other side of the planet, but who is a sister in Kyokushin, just lost her Sensei. She has been devastated since he died. A rough blow for her and her students. I wish I could teleport so I could hug her for a long long time.

A friend with multiple sclerosis married a man who, once they got married, turned out to be abusive and negligent. He doesn't care that she's sick and in pain and getting worse- if she doesn't wait on him hand and foot, he yells at her for hours and makes her sleep on the couch. MS can get worse with stress, so it's life-threatening for her, this treatment. I am not a violent person (outside of the fighting ring) but I want to go beat the tar out of this man I've never met. :(

I've got my own personal problems, but they are nothing compared to these things, honestly. It's all a matter of perspective I guess, for me.

I wish I could heal everyone I love, and make things better for them. So many friends looking at possibly being homeless. Wish I could take them all in, too.

hey, thanks for making this thread! It kind of helps to talk about this stuff.

OSU!

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

Glad you are going to be okay!

Right now what's bothering me?

A friend had most of his tongue removed- cancer- and has to go through chemo soon. He has a wonderful voice.

Another friend is being 5150d against her will, and sent to a psych ward that is scary and not safe, and possibly will be as traumatic as being at home, but she is also suicidal and I am so worried for her.

My beloved's uncle has cancer, and about three months to live.

A friend of mine who lives on the other side of the planet, but who is a sister in Kyokushin, just lost her Sensei. She has been devastated since he died. A rough blow for her and her students. I wish I could teleport so I could hug her for a long long time.

A friend with multiple sclerosis married a man who, once they got married, turned out to be abusive and negligent. He doesn't care that she's sick and in pain and getting worse- if she doesn't wait on him hand and foot, he yells at her for hours and makes her sleep on the couch. MS can get worse with stress, so it's life-threatening for her, this treatment. I am not a violent person (outside of the fighting ring) but I want to go beat the tar out of this man I've never met. :(

I've got my own personal problems, but they are nothing compared to these things, honestly. It's all a matter of perspective I guess, for me.

I wish I could heal everyone I love, and make things better for them. So many friends looking at possibly being homeless. Wish I could take them all in, too.

hey, thanks for making this thread! It kind of helps to talk about this stuff.

OSU!

I am so sorry to hear about all that, Evergrey. I know the feeling about wishing to heal everyone.

Best wishes.

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

OSU, thank you Darksoul.

It is something that happens as one ages, when one has many friends that one cares for a great deal.

I suppose I could work towards becoming colder and more callous, but to me it isn't worth it. Better to lead with my heart, I think. Yes, it opens me up to pain, but it also opens me up to so much love and joy and wonder.

OSU

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.