FangPwnsAll7

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to be competent at a new job. Seems like I suck at life right now. Better get used to it for a while :lol:

That goes on for a year or so, no worries :lol: It's about that long until you've gotten enough live reps that you actually feel like you have the answers. Then something really weird will happen and you'll think you're back at square one.

Trying to be competent at a new job. Seems like I suck at life right now. Better get used to it for a while :lol:

That goes on for a year or so, no worries :lol: It's about that long until you've gotten enough live reps that you actually feel like you have the answers. Then something really weird will happen and you'll think you're back at square one.

Ain't that just the truth! :)

Well I pulled something at class yesterday... or twisted it... either way, my ankle isn't happy with me. It's not THAT painful, nor is it swollen, but I get a twinge when I walk.

Meh... gonna take it easy today, hope it'll be find for tomorrow's class.

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

That is no joke there. The stuff we see on a daily basis. Its almost never mundane. I can just imagine what you see in a more populated area like you work in.

What bothers me right now is my frickin' bum arm. Its like its just dead. I can't do much, can't lift weights, and one of my goals this year was to get into the 1000 lb club. Can't do much TKD right now either, and any kind of joint manipulation training is pretty well out of the question right now, too.

So, I see myself watching the Incredible Hulk and The Avengers many times over for some Hulkish inspiration. Maybe I'll go do a Hulk-out on the Wavemaster with my one good arm....

So, I see myself watching the Incredible Hulk and The Avengers many times over for some Hulkish inspiration. Maybe I'll go do a Hulk-out on the Wavemaster with my one good arm....

Careful about getting the one good arm too much bigger than the other, it might give people the wrong idea.

Get it? :P

Yes, my jokes are lame.

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

Careful about getting the one good arm too much bigger than the other, it might give people the wrong idea.

Get it? :P

Yes, my jokes are lame.

Hehe, I gotcha. :lol: I'm not lifting weight with my one good arm yet, so no worries there.

We were put on boil water alert earlier today. I go to teach and no drinking fountains, no showers... Then I figured I would do music, played a bit while waiting for people to a!rive and SNAP!!! the arame breaks.

Sigh.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

My arm still bothers me right now. There doesn't seem to be any hope in sight. I went back to work last week, and the two days I worked killed my arm. The biceps tendon in it is really holding me up, and its getting to the point at rehab sessions that the therapists don't seem to know what to do about it.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be able to do TKD or weight lifting again.