• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello

Hello everyone, i am new as you can see, i'm 27 and practise an eclectic martial art called Endzone Freestyle System(EFS). EFS is a mixed martial art that combines the more practical and less flashy techniques from a varity of traditional and non-traditional martial arts. I hope i am welcome in the karate forums community. Thank you.

"Kiss the Dragon, lest he become angry and vanquish thee in his fury!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Welcome to the boards :) I look forward to your input :D

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

You are welcome.

Hope to keep reading about your art.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Welcome to the forums! Your style sounds a lot like mine...except that we still incorporate some flashy moves into katas, etc., keeping with the "art" side of martial arts. When it comes to self-defense however, flash goes out the window...as well as our agressors ;)

Look forward to your posts!

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Welcome to the forums! Your style sounds a lot like mine...except that we still incorporate some flashy moves into katas, etc., keeping with the "art" side of martial arts. When it comes to self-defense however, flash goes out the window...as well as our agressors ;)

Look forward to your posts!

We still do have a FEW flashy techniques but not as much as proven solid techniques, and yeah, when it comes to self-defense flashy techniques go out the window.

Thank You for your warm welcome and i look forward to conversing with other martial artists. :karate:

"Kiss the Dragon, lest he become angry and vanquish thee in his fury!"