• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings!

monk64

I've periodically read KF but decided to "get official" and get an account.

I'm from Portland, Oregon and have a background in both Kenpo and Kung Fu San Soo. I've been fortunate to train under some great teachers - Dave Kebler for Kenpo before he retired, and Bill Hulsey for KFSS.

I've been away from MA for a while but am getting back into it...so here I am.

Only other thing to mention is that I've completed a directory of martial arts home study programs, along with some reviews and advice: BlackBeltDL.com

Looking forward to some good conversation here. I happened upon this site when I read Patrick O'Keefe's book, Managing Online Forums.

BlackBeltDL.com has impartial reviews, advice, and commentary on martial arts home study programs.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome monk64 :)

Looking forward to hearing some of your views, especially re. home study programs.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

OSU, Welcome to the Forum

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

Hello and welcome, monk64. :) Thank you becoming official - we're glad to have you. Also, I appreciate you picking up my book.

Patrick

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck!

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)