KarateForums.com Photo Album

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick-guess my pick I uploaded needs to be moved. I don't think Cythia Rothrock is a member...or--is she?... :D I thought it would load to the celeb/misc page as that is what I was on when I loaded the pic.. :-? ~~Thanks

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"Progress lies not enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Yes, that is how it works. Go to the correct album and then upload.

I was about to take a quick scan at the albums now. So I will move it.

Thanks. :)

Patrick-Arrrghh! I did it again! Sorry....I went from checking the pics in the photo album- to then logging in- to loading a pic & I dropped it in the wrong category. I see now after I log in even if I am on the celeb page & then log in it kicks me back to the 1st page for KF members pics ~@%&*#+!...Du-u-u-uh....(remember I am a just a product of the Texas public school system)...

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Thanks again Patrick--You da man! :up:

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

OK- OK, I give up.......I posted the pic in the right catagory but the title is wrong......I put up the 2nd pic of Gen . Choi with the correct date. -How many times am I gonna screw this up?........{{..ambels off to find dunce cap..}} Please delete the 1st pic that has the obviously wrong date in the title...Thanx..I really gotta start getting more sleep..

*1st Dan Oct 2004*