• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For fun and grins...Could the concept of Hell's Kitchen with Gordan Ramsey work with a similar like theme, and then call it....Hell's Dojo??

Let our imagination run free...but please be nice.

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That would be awesome! What a fantastic idea! I have no idea who you could have host, it'd have to be someone with broad appeal and name recognition. Probably someone with Hollywood cred.

Norris perhaps? Even though he's not nearly as vocal or angry as Ramsey.

Hell's Dojo hosted by Chuck Norris would be simply amazing. I'd totally watch...

One minor problem - Norris is too nice of a guy :-\

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

I would totally watch this, I would vote for somebody like Paul Vunak to host just because of his intensity and interesting view on a wide variety of subjects.

Can't be done. I've never liked 'Hell's Kitchen', because of Ramsey's uncontrolled and abusive behavior. Respect and control are central to the Martial Arts and it's practice. I think the term - bad example, covers both.

If you believe in an ideal. You don't own it ; it owns you.

However, intensity from coaches and being driven towards a goal is VERY much part of the martial arts. Look at fighters when they're training for a fight, coaches can get worked up, rightfully so if it brings what they're looking for out in a fighter.

However, intensity from coaches and being driven towards a goal is VERY much part of the martial arts. Look at fighters when they're training for a fight, coaches can get worked up, rightfully so if it brings what they're looking for out in a fighter.
Agreed. That would also fall under the development of mental toughness, I think. Some people can push themselves past those kinds of things, and some can't.

• 3 weeks later...

For the winner of Hell's Dojo...

What would the grand prize be?

With Hell's Kitchen, the winner gets to work at one of Gordan's Restaurants as the new Head Chef.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!