• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KI Power

The type of plasma which fire would refer to is probably quite different from that inside your body. The plasma in your body is essentially a watery liquid made up of broken cells and similar things. The type of plasma that is similar to fire is a superheated substance in which nuclear fusion rather than fission is occuring and which requires massive amounts of heat. The sun for example consists mainly of plasma.

Without a good engine nitrous oxide makes you laugh, or knocks you out if you have too much of it. Hmm, quite a good analogy.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad, the things kids will try to get high off of these days...

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that a lot of Eastern texts have roots in very advanced science, everything from the medical field (The Tibetian Book of the Living and Dead) to astrophysics (The Tao Teh Ching). You just have to read between the lines, between the words, between the letters.

If you think this is all bull, try doing the 2nd form of Chen Tai Chi. If you do it correctly, it will make you a little dizzy, at the least, if it's your first time. If you do it incorrectly, you'll end up coughing up blood. So how can you end up coughing up blood simply from waving your hands and moving in circles? Read some Eastern philosophy. It'll become evident, given time.

d-:-o-:-)-:-(-:-o-:-P

Actually nitrous oxide was used, and still is in some cases (I think) as a general anaesthetic, used a lot in dentistry up until around twenty years ago.

Yes, and to predict the future you can read Nostradamus, all you need to do is read between the lines, between the words, between the letters.

You can fit almost any text to almost anything you want to if you read between the lines. While there may be something in the form (although why you'd want to try something where if you do it wrong you cough up blood I don't know) the texts don't really have much to do with modern science, any more than Nostradamus has to do with predicting the future. They fit because people want them to fit.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

If they didn't work, a Taiji practitioner wouldn't be able to knock someone to the floor with one finger. Yet I have had this happen to me, and I'm 6'2", 220 lbs. Nostradamus is along the lines of dogmatic hype. Please do not confuse this with teachings like the Tao Teh Ching. In part, these things work because people want them to, but the reason they are worth anything is because there is a basis to them. Study up on Special Relativity and then go read the Tao Teh Ching. Then talk.

d-:-o-:-)-:-(-:-o-:-P