• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Certificate Design?

All

For many years we have been using the certificates of the National Governing Bodies at greate expense to the School, especially the Dan Garde Certificates.

Now to design our own we have the grafics but the wording of the Certificates is the issue

Any suggestions or Ideas would be truly appreciated

OSU

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm in charge of our certificates, and the good new is that once they're set up, things get really easy. I recommend doing the final print on something like 100 lb. card stock paper, and get it done at Kinkos. (the print quality of their equipment is much better, and they can print further into the margins than a home printer typically can)

Off the top of my head, I believe our certificates say something along the lines of the following:

Be it known that

(Blank line for a name)

Has fullfilled the requirements of

(blank line for their new rank)

in the art of

Bujin Bugei Jutsu

And then we have at least one signature line (more for ranks past 1st dan) and a line for the date

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons

I'm in charge of our certificates, and the good new is that once they're set up, things get really easy. I recommend doing the final print on something like 100 lb. card stock paper, and get it done at Kinkos. (the print quality of their equipment is much better, and they can print further into the margins than a home printer typically can)

Off the top of my head, I believe our certificates say something along the lines of the following:

Be it known that

(Blank line for a name)

Has fullfilled the requirements of

(blank line for their new rank)

in the art of

Bujin Bugei Jutsu

And then we have at least one signature line (more for ranks past 1st dan) and a line for the date

We also have a picture of a seriously disgruntled samurai in the background.

We also have a picture of a seriously disgruntled samurai in the background.

From an old painting of a Uesuji Clan general, holding a very large 1500s firearm.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

• 1 month later...

My black belt certificate states:

This is to certify that has been promoted to Degree in the venerable Chinese martial art of Shaolin Kempo on this day of in the year of at in .

Master's Signature

Instructor Signature

Witness Signature

Witness 2 Signature

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█