• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Turns 11!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

On this day, 11 years ago, I launched KarateForums.com. We said and did a lot for last year's 10th anniversary, so we're going to play it a little more low key this time around.

What makes KarateForums.com special to me is the environment that we have here; meaning, the way that people treat one another. In this community, it doesn't matter what your background is, what art you take or how much someone likes or dislikes that art, you will still be treated respectfully. That's what we stand for. It's important.

Thank you to everyone who has helped to make that possible. Thank you to my team (Heidi, Brian, Danielle, Alex, Clay and Bob). Thank you to all members who appreciate what we have going on and what great contributions, especially veteran members who set a great example for new members. That's an important part of the puzzle that keeps things rolling here. :)

All in all, thank you to everyone who supports KarateForums.com.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wow, 11 years! While I haven't been around that long, I can say the years I've spent around here have been excellent. This has become a part of my development as an artist and expanded my discourse on the arts.

Thanks, Patrick for keeping us going here and everyone that hangs out and contributes.

Congrats Patrick...you went yard with KF...AWESOME!! 11 years and still going strong...only thing that will stop KF is if the internet goes out of business and I don't think that will ever happen.

Congrats Patrick!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thank you, Doug, Alex, Heidi and Bob. :) I really appreciate it. I love hearing that sort of thing, Alex.

Thanks all.

Patrick

Congratulations Patrick!

I agree with Alex in that being around KF has definitely expanded my knowledge as a Maist and I've made some good friends here. Only downside is I spend far too much time reading all the threads instead of working! :P Thanks for creating such a great environment.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Congrats on 11 years, Patrick! I know that KF has meant a great deal to me in the time I've been here, and my time discussing here at KF is just as valuable to me as my actual training time on the mat. Thanks, Patrick, for creating and maintaining such a great community.