• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HELP NEED FIND MY FIGHTNING STYLE HELP

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:10 pm Post subject: WHAT IS THE DEADLIEST KARATE STYLE (READ HELP)

i got aspergersyndrome im pretty in stiff as a stone form. i got basic moves.

im a calm fighter with reason and i can be fast and deadly i think sometimes.

tell me a good karate fighting style or maybe recommend me some other fightning like takewando or judo or some other martial arts style.

(thanks)

good offensive attack and good defensive attacks. tournament and self defense

what combat arts does police usecfighter at all. im strategic fighter. i do basic moves.

what combat does police use

Edited by cursedforever

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Police learn some basics and addons that they need to do their job in the way that they are required to. The rest is more or less up to them.

Judo would probably be good. Easy to find, lots of practice against resisting opponents, and lots of tools to use other than "hulk smash", which would be good for police work if that's the direction you're looking at going. It's competitive, all the way up to the Olympics if you so chose. Plus, if you wanted to work on striking, it is a very easy art to meld with boxing, which is also easy to find and involves lots of stress testing.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

In my area, the police train in BJJ and Kyokushin. We have probably 6 officers or so at my dojo. The basic hand to hand training they give to law enforcement officers is really not sufficient. For a law enforcement officer, they should learn how to handle themselves on the ground, and also how to handle themselves when they very much do NOT want to end up on the ground, like with a crowd or multiple opponents.

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

Hello cursedforever,

As you already have a thread for this issue, I am going to close this one and redirect the conversation over there:

http://www.karateforums.com/what-is-the-deadliest-karate-style-read-help-vt43051.html

Thanks,

Patrick