• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New to site

Hello. My name is Barb. I live in Longs, South Carolina with my husband and cat. I am a 2nd dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. I hold the rank of Blue Belt, but they recognized my Black belt ranking in Kempo Karate. I currently study Chun Kuk Do in Little River, South Carolina's Champion Martial Arts, which is also a Joe Lewis fighting system. I started my training in 1986 reached 1st dan in 1991. Went off to discover other interests fell into Kempo in 1998 where I trained for 2 years. But went back to TKD in 2001 to complete my training for my 2nd dan. In 2003 I sustained 2 major injuries and needed a few surgeries and here we are in 2012 where I have returned to Martial Arts and my 3rd style Chun Kuk Do. My instructior is not formally testing me until he feels I am at a black belt level then I will officially test for 1st dan in Chun Kuk Do. Having some issues adapting to the new style but I am learning, my new instructor is very patient and kind, I wish he was my instructor from the onset of my training in 1986. Okay that's all for now. See you in the forum.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...