• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank You, Danielle (DWx)!

Hey all,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

Today marks 5 years since Danielle (DWx) joined the staff here at KarateForums.com. This is an amazing milestone and I wanted to take a moment to mark it.

During the time that Danielle has been a member here at KF, I have gotten to know her quite a bit and I really think highly of her. Beyond her involvement with the staff, she's just a great, positive person.

As a member of the community, one of the things I appreciate most about her is the consistently high quality of her contributions and presence here. She sets a tremendous example for other members to follow, with not only the great thoughts that she introduces into our discussions, but the kind, calm and respectful way that she introduces them.

As a member of my staff, Danielle has exhibited a tremendous level of attention to detail, a trait that I value highly. She has developed into a great moderator, someone who helps me in the quiet task of maintaining the environment that the members of KarateForums.com are familiar with. She's a great team player - very considerate and supportive.

Thank you, Danielle, for all of the great contributions that you have made to this community. I appreciate all of your support over the years.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats Danielle!! 5 years on staff is nothing to sneeze at. I respect you across the board and you've earned my respect both as a person as well as a martial artist.

You're one of the best 3rd Dans around, and I've seen a lot. Your knowledge in both spoken and written shows across the board, and what I've seen, your technical abilities are extraordinary, and I'd be so very proud to share the floor with you anytime.

I've been fortunate to have learned from you here at KF, both as a member and as a Sempai. I concur with everything Patrick has said in his OP. As a martial artist, I've learned a lot from you in that field as well. These aren't idle words, I mean them with all of my heart, mind, and soul.

I consider you as a friend, in and out of the martial arts!!

I bow to you!! Here's to another 5 years!!

:)

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

thanks for the kind words guys :blush:

but like I said in the 11 years anniversary thread, the real credit goes to you Patrick for creating an environment I'd want to spend far too much time in :P

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius