• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dit da jow help

I've started slowly conditioning the strike zone on my hands for karate with my homemade makiwara(i can post some pictures if there is interest), and started doing research on Dit da jow.

There are lots of places online to buy from, but there is a TON to choose from. I'm aware that it can be useless/even poisonous if made or bottled wrong so i'd like a reputable source if anyone knows of one.

I'm mainly looking for a basic hand conditioning/hardening formula. Doesn't need to be anything super fancy, just a safe, reliable supplier. Thanks!

Dammate keiko, translation: "shut up and train"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hmmmm. Well, Jow is a CMA thing, more than a JMA thing, so maybe someone in the CMA forum would know? I've heard that there are some things you can use that are actually simple to the point of being silly, but it's been years and I don't remember what they are.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

ah good call, i didn't think of that. Just thought someone might have some general knowledge or have a friend that has a friend that knows a guy who uses jow that could point me to a reliable supplier

Dammate keiko, translation: "shut up and train"