• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kung Fu: The Legend Continues

On the AMC special I watched on Bruce Lee, they said that he was the originator of the concept for the show, but that America was not ethnically ready for a show that stared an Asian man. To increase the appeal they came up with the Anglo character.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out

https://www.dreamingdogent.com

to see the trailer of the movie I did with the Ancient One (Kim Chan) from Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, this summer.

The movie is "Zen Noir". Kim Chan plays a Zen Master. I play a detective who goes to his temple to solve a murder.

Kim is great, he even throws me with an o-soto-gari

One cannot choose to be passive without the option to be aggressive.

Thanks for checking it out Kickchick.

Blue collar character actors like me don't get to play parts like that too often so I'm a little excited.

As for the "rendezvous" scene. It's just like you always hear. All business and frankly I'm more of a brother to my leading lady than anything else.

One cannot choose to be passive without the option to be aggressive.

• 1 month later...
with a bald woman.... :uhoh: still, that just about made me sick! Edited by Radok

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.