Kung Fu: The Legend Continues

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about during the TV series but, he does practice Tai Chi. He even has/had instructional tapes, I say an add once. I guess they were not very popular, go figure...........

"Do not assume I share your prejudices"

Strangely enough, I think I've heard of those before...maybe even saw one of the ads during the old show. I still can't believe I ever watched that :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Carridine got coriography for the original series. The only scene I saw that was descent was in the pilot. Somewhere leading to the second series, he decided he knew taiji; he does not (despite having tapes claiming to teach it). He is currently filming a movie (I'll need to look up the name) that has indeed forced him to take martial-arts lessons; but that is present-tense and will not be visable until the movie comes out.

The earlier poster is correct; the character (kane) ostenably does a southern Chinese temple art. One sould presume Shaolin.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
D.C leared his moves( from the T.V. show) from a guy who is a mantis master.I don't remember his name anymore but david was a student of his for a while.He also was well known for his chin na.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

"When the student is ready the master will appear"