• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

jacky chan vs bruce lee who wold win

Bruce lee, will win. His tougher than jackie Chan.. Jackie does Martial arts, thats it. and Bruce lee does JKD. Jkd against martial arts. JKD Will win.

Kempo dude says: Stand up show me what you got, im black belter in kempo, im a Kempo champ. lets see who will win!

• 4 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE LITTLE DRAGON WOULD WIN , NO DOUBT....

BRUCE TO EXPLOSIVE! WOULB BE LIKE STALLONE FIGHTING TYSON IN PRIME...

YA FEEL ME....

SUKU

(52 HANDS BLOCK)

BRONX STYLE

The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle. - Motto of Navy Seals

Bruce took training dead serious. He'd drop Jackie like a fly. And By the way, JKD is martial arts.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Ok. Come on people.

There was one guy so far who knew anything about Jackie Chan.

He DID train serious Martial Arts while growing up. He would have trained a hell of a lot harder growing up than Li Xiaolong (Bruce Lee). The opera master he was learning under trained him at lengths that we would consider torture over here. And yes, he learned REAL martial arts. It wasn't until later in his life that he started working as a stunt-double in movies, getting his ass kicked willingly because he was so damn tough.

Just because he is funny and acts in comic movies doesn't mean anything. Bruce Lee was c ocky, so I don't hink he would have degraded himself in a movie as Jackie Chan does constantly for the comedy of it.

In closing Jackie Chan would be a formidable opponent, but if we had Bruce in his prime fighting the aging Jackie Chan now?

Bruce would definitely win, since he trained daily solely for the purpose of improving his fighting ability (a la JKD).

Jackie has been doing movies for so long, I doubt he has done any training of that sort for a while.

But if we had the young Bruce versus the young Jackie Chan, then I'd say Jackie Chan would have one.

Bruce in his prime, and the young Jackie Chan? Hard to say, and noone could say this for sure, NOBODY.

If people knew things like this for sure, there'd be no point in betting on 'big fights'.

Visit Shaolin, Chinese Martial Arts

- I don't fear the 10,000 techniques you've practised once, I fear the one technique you've practiced 10,000 times. -

• 4 months later...
No brainer here... Bruce would win hands down. Bruce was a fighther and Jackie is an entertainer. Both were/are great at what they do/did. But in a fight Bruce would be victorious.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Wasn't Bruce a fighter and an entertainer just like Jackie?

Does it matter that Jackie does comedy rather than just action with bad acting? I think Jackie is actually more entertaining theatrically, and that it would be a pretty close match, the outcome of which we could not determine.