• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

jacky chan vs bruce lee who wold win

I heard from Guro Inosanto that the famous "right to teach white people" fight was very sloppy, but not the 2 of them rolling around. From what Guro says, it was Bruce Lee chasing the Chinese fighter with his straight-blast attack. Guro said that Bruce Lee was so tired after that fight that it is then that he decided to come up with the JKD concept.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who would win btween the Legendary Dragon ( Lee) and the Drunken Monkey (Chan). I am sure it would be a good competion to watch and behold. :smile:

GoldDragon

( 1st Degree Black Belt)

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

• 2 months later...

Silly question really, ofcourse Bruce would win. He was a streetfighter and a martial artist that seeked the most effecient way to end a fight. Don't get me wrong I'm a great fan of Jackie Chan and admire for what he can do on the bigscreen, and he would probably beat the heck out of everyone on this forum anytime. On the screen Jackie could beat up Bruce (even though that wasn't the case when they were on screen together), but on a real fight, I don't think the odds will be the same. Anyways I've seen people comparing Bruce with Van Damme, and honestly I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

Danh

Shotokan Karate/Kickboxing and My own style

Have no fear in front of your opponent

well i have no idea who would win but i guess there both good!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• 1 month later...
heard about that fight with judo gene labell...ironicaly thought his story doent match up...and some one admotted that the story wasn't true kinds of gives it away...bruce and gene supposedly never faught...some one supposedly started a rumor saying gene beat up bruce lee

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

yes we all know that that they are both good but if it were to happen it could fall anyway :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• 1 month later...
Jackie Chan learned traditional martial arts in the Opera every day for hours. It was part of the curriculum, and they had quite a few teachers but mostly it was Northern Shaolin. EVen The Great Eagle Claw master Lau Fat Mon's daughter went to Peking Opera, and she actually knew Jackie. But it didn't stop there, Jackie CHan also learned Shaolin from his dad before he went to Peking Opera school, and after he left he was obsessed with learning new styles. He even elarned some Hapkido.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."