• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, pretty poor way at putting it.

If you have Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, both alive, both in their prime, I'd say Bruce Lee would be better than Jackie Chan.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Jackie Chan got beat twice by Bruce Lee in "Enter the Dragon". Jackie played one of the numerous extras that Bruce Lee beat up in that movie. Interesting, huh?

Anyway, I feel Lee would've won any fight against Jackie.. It's because Bruce Lee was a fighter first and actor 2nd. Jackie Chan's "martial art" training is specifically designed for show and theatre, in other words, Jackie Chan is just and actor with limited "real" martial art training. I'm not saying Jackie couldn't hold his own, but that's just not his bag.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Well, I'll go against the majority here and say Jackie Chan - only 'cause he'd do something really stupid/funny and would have Bruce Lee rolling on the floor laughing and would then make short work of him.... :razz: :lol: Hehe!!

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce lee because he was the a real martial artist unlike Jackie Chan which is more a martial artist for TV.

Anyway, the real question shoud have been.

Bruce Lee VS Jet Li

Jet Li is a real martial artist so it would have been very interesting.