• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

kuk sool won dvd order?

chrisw08

I ordered from marlin sims 9th degree kuk sool won practiciner and my order never came in. i ordered from unitedmartialsciencefederation.com and am worried why my package didnt go through. I hope its not fake? Its been 10 days since my order and havnt got it... Its a local business and didnt send tracking order dont know what to do track it and if its not fake and didnt get lost in mail what i can do about it

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

10 days isn't that long, I'd wait a bit longer, could turn up next week :) In the meantime you could contact the seller to ask when you can expect your order and they'll be able to tell you when they dispatched and when you can expect it. May just be it's gotten waylaid in the post and you'll have to wait a bit longer or they might send another one. Don't know till you ask :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

10 days isn't that long, I'd wait a bit longer, could turn up next week :) In the meantime you could contact the seller to ask when you can expect your order and they'll be able to tell you when they dispatched and when you can expect it. May just be it's gotten waylaid in the post and you'll have to wait a bit longer or they might send another one. Don't know till you ask :)

Solid advice!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

He said he found it on his desk because the person to ship it didnt and he would personaly ship it

Hopefully you'll get it soon then :) Stuff like this happens even if the seller had the best intentions

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius