• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"did some martial arts..."

now where did i hear that before?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 1 month later...
U need an actual instructor. Just cause it feels right doesnt mean it is the right way .Iam a Green Belt in Kajukenbo Karate. Research the thechnics then find an instructor and ask him bet youll find out diffrentlly

Tony L.Davis

I don't think it's fair to suggest there is a single "right way" to martial arts. Every martial art was "made up" at one point. And I imagine at that time there were probrably people saying the same thing.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• 3 weeks later...
risingdragon, at the beginning of this thread, you said you were gonna join a dojo. Are you still going to at some point, or just keep on training by yourself?

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

risingdragon... sounds to me like an excuse to do whatever you want and say you can fight. Even though you dont want to put in the effort to learn proper techniques and actually train hard...

Also you said that you can tell if your doing a technique wrong... Do u think when people are corrected by their instructors that they know they are making the mistake???

• 1 month later...

risingdragon i think the idea of sparing against multiple fighting styles is superbe.

But if have to disagree with to 'making my own style' if you haven't follow any lessons at all.

Greetzzz ChenZy

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be