• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

does anyone want to hear about my style of martial arts

well the double dragon kick is just a side step kick that is executed by have a kick hit the stomach and the the kidney. the g-clef cannon is a straight punch to the face, then a mini hammer punch. then u bring that hammer punch that was execute and raise it to become a uppercut. i'm not quite sure how to describe the three ring circus to u. :karate:

Whatever happens happens

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see.

How does the kick hit the stomach and the kidney? Are these two different kicks or one single motion?

Does the three ring circus have anything to do with Barnum & Bailey? Do you jump through rings while riding a tiger? Are chimpanzees involved? Need more clarity.

Doumou arigatou gozaimashita.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

the double dragon kick u have to jump first hitting the stomach with a front kick and use the other to hit the kidney. and lol no :lol: u it has nothing to do with a barnum and bailey. it's kind of a spinning motion in where u kick there knee. while u are turning back u punch them. then when turn back again punch them again and do a a spining kick. it's kinda of complicated to explain with words. :karate:

Whatever happens happens

I don't understand. Oh well. If it doesn't have chimpanzees it isn't worth explaining.

I prefer simplicity.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

the techs that i use are the hammer punch, power punch, g-clef cannon, one-inch punch(still in means of perfecting it), triple kick, double dragon kick, three ring circus, fall away, hip toss, double kick, flash elbow, palm thrust. well i tried to hide it but i do have more techs then this. :D

:lol:

if this isn't trolling, it should be!

good thing there isn't an instructor around to make you do something simple and boring like a front kick!

well your half right and half wrong. so of those techs are real like the hammer fist, power punch, one-inch punch, fall away ( i named it that because it's a a kind of tripping tech that anyone can do.), hip toss,palm thrust, flash elbow,trible kick, and double kick. those techs are from other martial arts styles. the others like the 3 ring circus and g-clef cannon are my techs, but they are very effective techs. :karate:

Whatever happens happens

• 2 weeks later...
some ma's might think i'm nothing but a fool. a kid who just playing and not very serious in ma. well i'm very serious in my art and my training. Anything goes may not be a fancy name or anything, but it sure makes a lot of sense. This styles either complete or not it depends on the martial artists that is using this style. I should be more specific on this style. yeah i know i said take techs from other styles, but thats not the only facter in it. U might just build a fighting style or fighting plan on your own when your fighting an opponent. U seek for his/her weak points and attack. like the horse stance for explain yes it's a strong stance but it has no speed just relies on power. Plus it's unguarded on sides where the person can't defend themselves. also in anything goes when u are confronted by someone in the streets who want to hurt u and the person is stronger and faster and u don't have any idea how to manipulate ki to use there own ki against them. Then u may just think up anything at that moment like kick in the groin or kick the shin. or even poke the eyeballs. We humans if faced with life threating situations like someone attacking us and we may not know how to fight may just simply throw anything out on the person to ensure safety to themselves. Thats what is ment of my style, but i won't kick the groin on sparring. that would be dishonor and disrepect.

Whatever happens happens

• 2 weeks later...