does anyone want to hear about my style of martial arts

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, guys like that don't normally have the didcation to keep up with anything so my guess is that he's gone....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 1 month later...
I'd trained at home imagine its like A Class bow etc then do warm ups strecth moves etc.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• 2 weeks later...
the techs that i use are the hammer punch, power punch, g-clef cannon, one-inch punch(still in means of perfecting it), triple kick, double dragon kick, three ring circus, fall away, hip toss, double kick, flash elbow, palm thrust. well i tried to hide it but i do have more techs then this.

:dodgy:

risingdragon i read the whole of this thread, your posts are ridicolous.

You think? :roll:

we all should be open minded about any art form.

Openminded yes, delusional, no. Risingdragon, it's obvious you're young (having indicated you got into a fight with a 10th grader a year ago, i can gather that you're likely right now in 10th grade) and your enthusiasm is notable, but don't delude yourself. Martial arts is the study of violence and all the morbidity that goes along with it.

Also don't delude yourself into thinking you can create a system from scratch, and have it be anything viable. For thousands of years, hundreds of thousands of people dedicated their entire lifetime to the study of martial arts. They hashed and rehashed techniques, applying them in 'real situations' and 'real wars' against both unarmed and 'armed' assailants.

If you think you can take a snapshot of this or that, grab all those pictures, and make a viable system... on the day and the moment you are forced to apply it in a true, life-threatening situation, you very likely will not survive.

I'm saying this with all sincerity. Be true to yourself. A fight isn't entertainment... it is survival. Enter a school and master a system. From there, you will have a base and a degree of understanding you presently do not have.

Look, i've studied for quite a long time (since before you were conceived), and i'm still growing and learning. I'm a fairly intelligent and introspective individual. Have been all my life. I remember back when I 'thought' I knew what i was talking about. I was wrong.

My pride, ego, self-esteem, and personal insecurities initially drove me to 'think' i knew what i was doing. I was lucky. 'Real life' broke my nose and got me to realize i was deluding myself. I was lucky because it wasn't a knife in my gut, or bullet through my head. I was lucky because i found out while i was still relatively young (slightly older than you are right now), that the amount of knowledge i had, was but a fraction of the knowledge i needed to survive a life-threatening encounter.

Learn from a professional. Don't delude yourself. Seek professional trainers and, at the very least, obtain mastery of the basics (3-5 years of dedicated study) in one particular style. From there, you will have a foundation and a deeper understanding. A clue into your psyche and the lies you presently pose to yourself as a means to survive the emotional hardships and insecurities associated with youth.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

yeah i admit i was naive but i have matured. My style is of justing analyzing and adapting to any situation. I know of course i won't have a effective style in one day or year. I know that it will take hard work to make it effective.

Whatever happens happens