• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

does anyone want to hear about my style of martial arts

okay okay very funny i can take a joke. but right now i mix boxing, a little tae kwon do, and some other little bits of kung fu, and karate. Plus bruce lee's combat theory. those moves yes are from tekken but i just place them on the post as a joke :lol: can't believe it took one guy just to figure that they are moves from a video game. but i do use the double dragon and a hip toss is of course a real move and the flash elbow. The rest i just placed there for fun :wink: :lol: :D

Whatever happens happens

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it still sounds like a kid reading books, copying the things that he can do and saying that he does martial arts...

you cannot simply take moves from a martial art and expect them to work well together, especially thngs from the more traditional chinese styles.

you cite bruce lee but you seem to have forgotten that he was trained in a lot of martial arts and his writings were aimed at the martial artist who has training under his belt. once again, you cannot simply take his words and apply to whatever moves you can do and call it strategy. if it were this simple to get good in martial arts then there would be no need for schools.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 3 weeks later...

Interseting philospphy, yet this could get you confusedand leave you wondering what to do next to counter... i mean after all those sytles not mastered, just learning em, could confuse anyone even yourself

:argue:

A yellow belt who's words never hurt, yet skills send chills throughout the body.

Shotokan Student - 11 months training

• 1 month later...
hmmm, sounds like a guy setting up questions so that he can answer using his supreme knowledge...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

hold on, just read some of the earlier posts.

so you're testing this thing you do against your brother, who also has no real martial arts experience...

so in other words, it's two kids pretending that they do martial arts?