• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Interesting karate videos on YouTube

Rodders

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've seen this documentary before and it was one of my most favorite.

Thank you for sharing it with us. I enjoyed it

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I've seen this before, Bill is really humble and respectful, the other guy, I never seen anyone so arrogant and full of himself, no respect for anyone! And as far as I am aware, he never won any of his "fights" in the series!

The Fight Quest one is much better. Also Blue Samurai: Karate is a good one

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

I personally think this kind of shows are out of real value. And give a lot of wrong assumptions to people who haven't themselves trained the specific style. I find it often ridiculous how the two people (on all these shows having the same purpose) are too astonished about everything.. :roll: and then at the end it just gives the image they know all about it. It completely misses the actual training, that all those people go through all their lives. Nobody starts to understand any style by watching from TV how someone who has dedicated his whole life for training, break something or do something that looks cool.

But of course these are made to get money (works too), and I admit are entertaining to watch.

Newdesign - I agree entirely.

The show completely misses the point - and is packed full of erroneous information and bunkum!

Sojobo

I know violence isn't the answer... I got it wrong on purpose!!!

http://www.karatedo.co.jp/wado/w_eng/e_index.htm

Newdesign - I agree entirely.

The show completely misses the point - and is packed full of erroneous information and bunkum!

Sojobo

History and culture are not my strong points. What was wrong here?

I'm sure there is a lot, being a show made for entertainment as much as information.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma