• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im starting College? What did others go for if you went?

BlueDragon1981

O.k. Steve, you're starting to creep me out. I've been in the Quality field since I graduated. Chief Chemist of the QC/QA lab now, along with lead auditor of ISO9000 and a host of other duties.

With our plant shutting down in December, I'll be moving out to corporate, and into the environmental field to broaden my base. Finally, I'm free of the Quality nightmare!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yikes! Lead Auditor? Now that's creepy itself. Our company wanted to pursue the 9001:2000 standard, but when I gathered info on how much it will cost, which includes sending me to an auditor traning class, it kinda freeked them out. Our QS follows the 1994 standard, but we really aren't compliant per se.

I think I'd rather be out in the field myself. Yeah, that's the ticket. Right in the middle of it far away from any phones or email. But then I'd get bitten by a skeeter with West Nile virus.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I mean that I don't place a high value on college, but that it should be of great assistance in getting a job (depending on your field).

I know that I am going to do something in Technology, Finance, Journalism (or Sports ;)).