• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shock horror! I'm starting karate..

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o what's this? Bon is actually going to wear a "belt"???

Well we wouldn't want those pants to fall down with all those karate gurlz standing around in horsestance now would we? :lol:

Hey whatever it takes ... we all have our reasons, Bon, good luck in "karate" :wink:

Its nice to see that you are doing a proper "art" rather than those collection of moves that I like to call Kick boxing and BJJ. :lol:

But did you ever think that these girls might actually be better than you, I mean you are playing by their rules and in their dojo. Perhaps you had watch yourself. :brow:

Have fun!

WHuh? Good luck Bon. Hope you find a karate-chick (excuse the chauvanist) that can kick your butt.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Oh i was about the start a new topic about it!!!!!

Im agree with you. Girls don't usually train in MMA, NHB, Muay Thai, Eclectic Arts of anything like that.

On the other hand, in Arts like Karate, TKD, Kung Fu , Aikido we can find beautifull, intelligent girls.

Once i was watching a class at the Hapkido Academy, and i saw a beatifull Model, very popular here in Panama, that was training there. I asked one of my friend if she comes to train here all that time, and he say "sure, she's always here and sometimes she brings her friends" lol I almost Join to that dojang that very same night. lol

Karate, TKD, etc.. classes are full of College or working girls that just want to relax and have a good workout some self defense,etc.. but they arent interest in competition or NHB.

To Kensai, Aikido started as a "collection of moves" too, Aikijujitsu, Sumo, Ju jitsu, iaido, etc.... O'Sensei trained in Several Arts before come up with his Aikido, so take in consideration before you critize the modern martial arts that will be the traditional Arts of the Future,