• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Me neither, my goodness is this ever a hard style to research, I found one link repeated in several places but the link was no good, and didn't work. I commend the person who is able to figure this one out. It looks like your best bet would be to talk to your sensei when you see him, perhaps he can suggest you some reading or tell you something

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

• 3 weeks later...

Drunken,

Don't bother. I tried already. When I tell people what martial art I do, I just say WTF Tae Kwon Do.

Dang, Kickchick (link queen). Are ya slackin??? Just kidding :D My master instructor (and drunken's, too) "designed" a new art ,per say. I tried to explain it on here before, but I donno how to explain it.

Laurie F

This happens a lot. You need to just get info on TKD and Kung Fu and fit them together yourself. Your teacher should be able to tell you who influenced him.

My second Sensei did this as well with TSD, Hapikido, Kung Fu, and a bit of TKD he called it American TAO Karate.

Congrats I have never seen KickChick without a link. Must be Friday the 13th. O it is.........................

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

My second Sensei did this as well with TSD, Hapikido, Kung Fu, and a bit of TKD he called it American TAO Karate.
Should it set off bells that someone in America took three Korean styles and a Chinese style and gave it a Japanese name?

To both people. Which art do you mean when you say "Kung-fu"?