• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is 29 to old to start learning Karate?

WillBe

Cheers Dob i will need it!,i will let you know how i get on.Isnt that lady 83 just amazing,just goes to show!

GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to test for Nidan :)

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in taking karate, but I am concerned about my age. Most of the individuals that I know, who are involved in Karate, will have been involved for over 20 years by the time they are my age.

-Robert Lewis

My phlilosophy is u never too old to learn anything u want to do.I started karate when i was in my late 40s.So if its something u really want to do then do it.Everyone has to start somewhere

keeping fit keeps you healthy.Karate is excellent way to keep fit and learn self-discipline

Hi all,thanks for all the good lucks on my Nidan grading,have to re-do 2 katas on next grading in December,missed out a move in enpi and chinte,I was the only one grading for Nidan so Sensei only had me to watch!.Everything else,the line work,kumite and the rest of the katas were fine,just goes to show the high standard of our association,at least when you do pass you feel that you have really worked for it.