• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Paul! Your an Inspiration!

Thanks. There is a lot to remember. Can't imagine what it is going to be like once I get out of being a white belt!!

You'll be surprised how much sticks with you. Just keep reviewing and practicing.

After a 22 year layoff, it didn't take long to remember the movements. But it's amazing how much I've lost athletically after a knee surgery, broken bones, and declining flexibility and coordination!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

Good luck Nige, OSU.

On my Facebook page there's a woman about to take or taken her 4th Dan grading at the young age of 83. And she practices knockdown karate.

So NOBODY has the right tie say they're too old!!!!

OSU

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

Hi Rob,29 is no way too old,i started when i was 41,8 years later i am grading for my 2nd dan,tomorrow actually,so i have been in the garden this morning going through my katas!

Good luck on your 2nd Dan grading...please let us know how it went!!

:karate:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

It's not too late to take karate at 29 im 34 and I took karate im only a yellow belt right now and on december 8 ill be orange belt so its not to late to take karate remember age don't matter as long as you learn your technique and test requirement then you'll do good

I love Shotokan Karate Do and American Kenpo Karate

It's not too late to take karate at 29 im 34 and I took karate im only a yellow belt right now and on december 8 ill be orange belt so its not to late to take karate remember age don't matter as long as you learn your technique and test requirement then you'll do good

Good luck on your orange belt test this December...please let us know how it went.

:karate:

**Proof is on the floor!!!