• advertisement_alt

Fav rappa

Radok

Best rapper?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Best rapper?

• Nelly
    • eminem

Whos everyone's favorite? I don't think think they'll be posting so I'll say something for each. Nelly's #1, but eminem is the king of controversy.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im not a huge rap fan. However I always have something to say. LOL.... I had tickets to see eminem when he first started. This was like the summer of 99. Anyhow I did not go. I was like who wants to see a this jerk. I had read the press and stuff he got. You know I bought into it. However of late I have stoped and listend to what he was saying. You know what I don't always agree with him but I really admire him. He has the guts to stand up and tell it like he see's it not P.C. with him. I respect that a lot. So although I hate rap I really enjoy eminem.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I have to admit it P. diddy is a bad boy for life. I'm justa huge rap fan. A girl named Jade said "some guys are rappers, some guys are rockers, and the rest are preps." " Dr. Dre! don't just stand there, operate!"-Eminem

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Eminem just found a niche in the market - quite like the Spice Girls.

Music is all commercial now. I can't see that changing.

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)