• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Independent Isshinryu student seeks group

Student4Life

I am a senior instructor at the Dojo I attend and am very focused on traditional Isshinryu. I run my classes as traditional as I can focusing on charts, kata, bunkai and oyo, good snapping technique, and learning the history of Isshinryu. I would like to join a organization and have my rank and dojo "when I open one" recognized. I have no problems proving my knowledge even if I have to drive. I was just wondering if I have any options. I know I don't "need" to be a part of an organization but it would give me piece of mind. Thanks all!

Edited by Student4Life

"The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of character of its participants."(Master Gichin Funakoshi)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Okinawan-Karate-Do/320221624676804

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I would go direct to Honbu in Japan/Okinawa and see if anyone there would recommend an Organisation you could become a member of.

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

dear sir , contact shihan chester holubecki 9th. dan isshin ryu karate. his e-mail address is c.holubecki@verizon.net. sensei is a traditional isshinryu karate instructor with certification from grand master don nagle & okinawa .who resides in conn. and has contacts all along the eastern seaboard including S C. i'm sure he will be more than happy to assist you in your quest. thank you , shihan tom defelice , karate no hanshi , goshin do karate do.

Thank you both very much for your reply's. Hanshi, Thank you for your direction. I will send an email today. Again thank you both very much!

"The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of character of its participants."(Master Gichin Funakoshi)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Okinawan-Karate-Do/320221624676804