• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Black Belt Sweep Secrets Revealed

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
http://blackbeltsweepsecrets.com/grappling-blueprint/

Definetly interestead in this. His team is killing it out there in competition. They are doing extremely well. So his game planning and drilling systems he has been talking about seem really interesting. Any thoughts on it?

His team is killing because he actively recruits people from other teams. He gives them a place to stay and train full time. I don't buy into the Lloyd Irving hype.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

I've never seen any of his instructional stuff, so I can't comment on the quality. I agree with ps1 to a degree, the hype is largely the marketing machine that he has created. He's been a business man for years, even prior to his involvement in BJJ so he knows how to generate interest.

I have heard the rumors that he recruits pretty hard from other camps. I'm not sure this is entirely unique to him, but he's certainly fingered in the practice quite a bit.

However, all the talent in the world won't carry you to success alone, just as technical instruction won't. When you look at his training methodology, it's very intense and competition oriented. I think this, more than his tactics or business practices account for his tournament success. When you watch his guys compete, it's very obvious they've game planned to the highest degree. Put this together with insane competition focus and it breeds success.

ps1 thats not true. He has guys he is proeducing from scratch doing very well. The toher guys who came form other teams JT. Torres, ect.. came on their own accord. People switch teams all the time. Who switches to a team that isn't doing well or creating results? Atos has tons that switched to ti, people witch to alliance, humita ect...

Who has Lloyd Recruited? It doesn't mean any thing if guys come to him. Who has Lloyd recurited personally? Team is getting results if people want to transfer there.

I have heard that from my team. Some one telling me about Lloyd trying to recruit a couple of are purple belts. They were blew at the time. I ask them about it, and found out the truth. He definetly wasn't trying to recuit them.

So I would love to hear names of people he did recruit? Ryan Hall (I know he is no longer with Lloyd), Fowler, JT Torrest chose to go to him.

so who?

I've never seen any of his instructional stuff, so I can't comment on the quality. I agree with ps1 to a degree, the hype is largely the marketing machine that he has created. He's been a business man for years, even prior to his involvement in BJJ so he knows how to generate interest.

I have heard the rumors that he recruits pretty hard from other camps. I'm not sure this is entirely unique to him, but he's certainly fingered in the practice quite a bit.

However, all the talent in the world won't carry you to success alone, just as technical instruction won't. When you look at his training methodology, it's very intense and competition oriented. I think this, more than his tactics or business practices account for his tournament success. When you watch his guys compete, it's very obvious they've game planned to the highest degree. Put this together with insane competition focus and it breeds success.

Something has to be right for how well they do. If some one recruited, they can't recruit every one. Something has to be proven. I can understand if it was just JT, Fowler, Hall ( when he was with him) Jimmy Haribison (who's been with Lloyd for ever) Jimmy took Eurpeans, brazilian, pan ams, and worlds at black belt. When I started paying attention to his other guys like DJ Jackson, Sijara Eubanks, Nyjah Easton, Kennan Cornilius his kids and teens ect... his teaching, and training his guys have to be on point to get those results.

Like you said something is going on to get those results. I know some don't like him and dismiss it as recuiting, but it can't be all of that for those results. Sure I know those who find the Marketing annoying, and all of that stuff.

However he is doing something right. Thats why I am interestad in his drilling methods and transitions. His planning and thinking process of it. Thats why I was curious what others think of that. It can't be recuiting its to many people he has doing well for it to be that. It can't be the marketing. Marketing only produces results in the bank account, it doesn't turn up wiins on the mat alone.

Any thoughts on that?

I think it's just his understanding of the game. He seems to be able to see what's being used and devise strategy around it. I was impressed at the Chicago Winter Open last year when a few of his guys competed. It was very clear watching their matches that they had a game plan devised ahead of time that took advantage of the trends in the sport then they listened to their corner and capitalized.

It's a recipe for success. Add that understanding to solely competition focused training at high levels of intensity and you can't help but do well.

Yes, I find his marketing machine annoying. However, I can't fault the guy for turning something he's good at into an income stream. Especially when he turns our the goods as well as he says he can.

Let us know what you think of his instructional materials.