• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

class tymes????

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
[color=indigo]My school has pretty much a kids class on every level every day, they are from 3:30 starting time to 6:30 starting time. Adult Classes are on Mon-Thurs at 7:15, Saturday Mornings at 9. My Jiu-Jitsu is Monday nights at 6:30 and Saturdays at 9.[/color]

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Well from your previous post drunken I see that you are still looking for a school.... possibly kenpo?

Every school has different time schedules ... lengths of class vary from 45 min. to 90 min. to even 2 hr classes. Some twice or three times a weeks or even "open" training. It really depends on the school.

Good luck and sure do hope you find something that interests you. Tell us more in Introductions about you .... what your goals are for practicing martial arts and from where you are located. Maybe we can direct you to a school in your area.

We do 3 classes a week. The classes are 2hrs long and usually run 6-8. If we do kids classes or womens SD its only an 1 hr class.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

i want to join martial arts becuase it interests me and i want to learn to use my body more efficiently. i dont know if the school near me teaches kenpo i cant remember what the the window said so maybe i should go there. there is also a school across the street and it looks pretty big but all it said was "iomasda" maybe thats the name of the school maybe i should check it out as well i live in canandaigua ny

white belt

• 3 weeks later...
Use the free time to train your mind as well. Learn to play music or rebuild an engine or write poetry or something. My sensei believes one should train seven days a week, but I must say that here I still believe it's good to take a break and do something completely different every so often.

KarateForums.com - Sempai

TKD (University Sports Club) Tues. and thurs, 7:00-8:30 pm.

Shorinjiryu (Commercial school)

M,W,F: 6:00-8:30 p.m.

Tu, Th: Kids: 6;00-7:00 p.m.

Adult Beginners 7:00-8:30p.m.

Saturday: Kids: 11:30-1245

Adults: 1:00-3:00 p.m.

I practice on Tuesdays and thursdays at teh TKD club, adn Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at teh Shorinjiryu Dojo.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!