• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

www.JoeyGowdy.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
welcome to the forums... I look forward to your imput :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Hmm, not too sure that I like you using your URL as the title for your introduction. List it in your profile, and your sig if you want. :)

I am from Mississippi, or I currently live there anyway.

At any rate, welcome.

I do not teach or attend any martial arts. :) Not my particular thing.

I do have an interest in them, however, and I have a great deal of experience in web design and forum administration and thought that there was a need for a superior Internet Martial Arts community... and here we are. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes -

And Patrick - you truely have created a "superior Internet Martial Arts community" and from what I can tell thus far - all the members are great - which makes this forum even better.

Could I put a link and banner t your from from my site and forum ?

Ok, I just went to your ifroggy.com site and seen some of its stats for website hosting... and am zealous. :(

Im currently with http://www.easyspace.com (based in the UK) and am looking to transfer to a US based company.

Im currently paying alost $300 for 500MB Small/Medium Enterprise Hosting Package with unlimited bandwith - (until they decide ive used it all up)

And on top of that - my domain name is regestered for 10 years :D

However I know there are better services out there - and I am looking for one that will still be around in ten years (which is why Ive stuck with easyspace).

So, anyone have any suggestions ?