• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what if you woud have to live the same day over and over

judobrah

you coud still have memories of the previous day,like you woud wake up at 6 am january 1, burn your house down and in the next day it woud still be january 1 without any effect of what you did the previous day,and this woud be for eternety

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 weeks later...

It's funny that I saw this thread today. Just last night I streamed an old episode of Stargate SG-1 with a Groundhog-Day-like time loop. I loved Groundhog Day, by the way.

I'd definitely start with the immediate gratification stuff, over-indulging in behavior that is socially unacceptable or medically inadvisable or both! Sorry, no details. I'd probably destroy some property, but I like to think of myself as a good person who would not find entertainment in causing pain, even if it would be undone the next day, but with all eternity to play with, who knows how my mind would twist.

Ultimately, I hope I'd do what Bill Murray did in Groundhog Day and try to make it a better day, not just for myself, but for the people I encounter. Sappy, maybe, but I think that even with no long-term consequences, happiness can be better achieved through acquiring self-respect than by giving in to self-indulgence. Yeah, I'm no fun sometimes.

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com

That's a pretty good answer, John. :)

I think I might be scared that if I did something bad or out of character, that would be the switch that would cause the repeating days to end, and it would stick. :lol:

Patrick

• 2 months later...