• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What time would you like to see for a chat event?

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Anyone else: please post!

I'm not sure what you mean KickChick. The chat will be used through KF usernames (you will have to log in and use your KF user/pass) at least at first that is how we'll be testing it. And we'll all have to be online...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with football season in it has to be late for me. We play on Friday nights so thats out. My brother has college games on Saturday's so thats not good for me either. I tell you what. Set it so everyone else is happy and Ill be their as much as I can.

Sunday evening is the only good time for me. 5pm-12pm EST

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Hmmm... with the global nature of these forums, finding a good time for everyone might be difficult. To tell the truth, I prefer the non-realtime nature of chat forums and email to 'live chat' and ICQ type things. But then I'm just old school... ah, how quickly one changes from cutting edge to rusty old dullard in this modern world.

Maybe at 1-2am, if I'm up and online - that's about 3:00pm GMT.

KarateForums.com - Sempai

Basically, we would probably have two chat times, one for US based zones and one for GMT.

I didn't have much luck getting in on fridays. Seems like more often than not I was up and moving around during the Uk chat time but otherwise engaged.

Maybe a saturday time like the 9pm est time or the same time frame for those in the Uk.

Anyone else, please post. I am going to review all of this data soon and then choose a chat time or two.

Thanks.

On saturday at about 11:00 GMT(AM) or like fridays at 1:30 GMT (PM)

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

kicker!

Where have you been lately?

Hey Jack! :)

Well Maybe I should start a topic that I have returned so people know that I am back :D

I got my internet cut a bit early so I didn't have a chance of posting that I was leaving for about a month. (because I was going to post on the last day) Well on July.26 I left for vacation for 2 weeks and I came back and After a few days I moved and then I got my internet connected a week later.

So thats were I have been lately :D

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"