• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Art V. Art topics aren't wrong

Hello,

I feel that, if Patrick decided to open this forum its because many people like to compare Art v. Art.

Now, i have read from some of our friends that they don't like the whole Art. v Art topics because "its not the style, its the man" .

Yes that's true, but Art V Art forums is good because we can clear many misconceptions we had about other arts.

I may have a picture of certain Art and i give an opinion and then a student of that art comes and clear me things that i didn't knew.

I've learned a lot on this topics. I feel people should be a little more daring and open minded and join into the conversation. No problem.

Since i joined here, i always feel a very mature and friendly "ki" . There's no reason to fight or to yell at eachother, and there's so much to learn about other arts, and hey, its FUN. lol

Come on people, don't make a big deal about it and take part of the conversation and defend your Art :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
This forum here is not simply to flame and say that xxx is better than yyy or whatever, when creating this forum we were hoping for a mature comparison of different arts so that we can all learn more about each other's styles. :)

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Yes, I opened because I wanted all of these topics in one forum, because they can detract from more informative topics.

I am not saying that I greatly approve of them, but they have their place and that place is here. :)

Thanks.

• 5 months later...