• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

saw judo kid got beat

i am not gona help him,not my bussiness,the kid does sometimes take stuff to badly,i feel sorry for him but it is something that he has to do on his how,and he does stand up for himself but he isnt very suceful at it,btw is kinda the "target" of everyone ,it is a shame but people are like this and hi was bullyed and i learned to solve my how problems

If the same was happening to you or a member of your family, wouldn't you want someone else to make it their business?

You don't the things he goes through, judobrah, do you?

No matter, if the kid already told somebody or not, it would change a lot for him, if some other kids did show some compassion or even stand up for him.

And this kind of bullying probably makes more damage inside him than beating him up once. Just because it is always.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think so,i am not gona do anything,dont even care that much to be honest,but yeah thanks for all the answers trough

Hopefully someday when you're in trouble, someone who doesn't have this mentality and has the courage to step in and help does. Apathy is the coward's way out. Hopefully someday when you get older you'll learn that lesson.

i already did just recently two brahs tryed to bully me not one single person help'd me had to call them out to talk to them,shure i feel sorry for him but sorry if i dont have a "hero" mentalaty and let some kid that i dont even know being made fun of like 90 of the population woud,real life is real

btw when someone makes fun of him,sometimes he starts like "i am not gona take this .......,i am weak dont hurt me,stupid jokes" e.t.c so he doesnt even try to talk seriously to them he just had this passive-agreesive whay of being,and i did stand up for a lot of people and get smacked with their problems,not doing that anywhore

and truth be told i was like him and i just learned to solve my how problems,shure not sayng that i whont be nice to him but get into problems just because HE doesnt whant to deal with them?yeah good logic,and stay saffe