• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

saw judo kid got beat

I would suggest that you should step up and say something. Part of being a martial artist is standing up for someone who can't. You can't just sit there and let this bullied kid keep getting humliated and his butt kicked.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest that you should step up and say something. Part of being a martial artist is standing up for someone who can't. You can't just sit there and let this bullied kid keep getting humliated and his butt kicked.

I'm ashamed that i didn't think to say this already. I've done so on a few occasions. Actually the only real fight I've been in as an adult was protecting a teenage girl from a belligerent drunk.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

judobrah, since it appears that you are a minor (under 18 years of age), I would recommend informing an adult. That would be a very responsible thing for you to do.

Thanks,

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

Dobie1979, since it appears that you are a minor (under 18 years of age), I would recommend informing an adult. That would be a very responsible thing for you to do.

Thanks,

Patrick

Solid advice here!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Dobie1979, since it appears that you are a minor (under 18 years of age), I would recommend informing an adult. That would be a very responsible thing for you to do.

Thanks,

Patrick

This is solid advice too. Not sure you are assuming that I am a minor, I'm 32. I've been told that I look young for my age, but not 14 years younger.....lol :D

Thanks,

Patrick

This is solid advice too. Not sure you are assuming that I am a minor, I'm 32. I've been told that I look young for my age, but not 14 years younger.....lol :D

When I was your age....................

Totally agree, standing up for someone who can't fight back is a great honour. but trying to disperse the incident rather than escalating it into a brawl would be even better

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

i am not gona help him,not my bussiness,the kid does sometimes take stuff to badly,i feel sorry for him but it is something that he has to do on his how,and he does stand up for himself but he isnt very suceful at it,btw is kinda the "target" of everyone ,it is a shame but people are like this and hi was bullyed and i learned to solve my how problems

i am not gona help him,not my bussiness,the kid does sometimes take stuff to badly,i feel sorry for him but it is something that he has to do on his how,and he does stand up for himself but he isnt very suceful at it,btw is kinda the "target" of everyone ,it is a shame but people are like this and hi was bullyed and i learned to solve my how problems

The least you could do is give him a few leaflets for Martial Arts around the area.

"NOT MY BUSINESS!!" well that's why the world is the way it is today because too many people use this to not get involved!

I had a student who was attacked by 3 others at his school, he did his best to defend himself. BUT his "so-called" mate who is a "self-proclaimed" hardman stood and watched without giving him the support a Mate/Friend should give, I told him with friends like that who needs enemies!

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

the kid isnt really "bullyed".. bullyed,he is just the target of a lot of people,people make fun of him a lot,its not like if i saw him get beat i woudnt help him but if someone called him something or pushed why shoud i do something if i dont even know them,take care and please,stay saffe