saw judo kid got beat

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that, Dobie1972. :) Haha. Yes, I meant, judobrah.

So, my post was directed at you, judobrah. You are under 18, right? In that case, I would suggest informing an adult. You won't have to be directly involved in it and you'll have told someone who can hopefully help the situation.

Patrick

All of what you've described is serious enough to warrant adult attention, whether it be teachers, parents or someone else. Someone could get hurt, now or later.

Patrick

All of what you've described is serious enough to warrant adult attention, whether it be teachers, parents or someone else. Someone could get hurt, now or later.

Patrick

There was a 10 year old girl in Illinois that killed herself over this kind of thing about a week ago.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

judobrah wrote:

the kid isnt really "bullyed".. bullyed,he is just the target of a lot of people,people make fun of him a lot,

Making fun of people and calling them names is bullying, and it is a serious thing. I agree that a teacher and/or other responsible adult should be told about this.

the kid isnt really "bullyed".. bullyed,he is just the target of a lot of people,people make fun of him a lot,its not like if i saw him get beat i woudnt help him but if someone called him something or pushed why shoud i do something if i dont even know them,take care and please,stay saffe

What you described is being bullied. My point is, if it bothers you enough that you come on here and talk about, you should probably do something. I'm not saying go in there and start throwing haymakers, but you can do something like tell an adult or just tell them to stop.

i am not gona help him,not my bussiness,the kid does sometimes take stuff to badly,i feel sorry for him but it is something that he has to do on his how,and he does stand up for himself but he isnt very suceful at it,btw is kinda the "target" of everyone ,it is a shame but people are like this and hi was bullyed and i learned to solve my how problems

If the same was happening to you or a member of your family, wouldn't you want someone else to make it their business?