• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

saw judo kid got beat

so,this morning at school i saw a "fight",this dude of my class(preety tall and thin) been pickyng on some kid,this kid is kinda swall and weak and the other dude pushd him or something so the kid he got a neck grab but he just pushed him and fell on his back so latter the dude and some other kid(this kid kicked him and latter treathen to ko him he did tkd btw) keep harassing him and he calld him out so they where grapling and the dude gave him a sloopy taekdown and the judo kid got a ghilhotine

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... glorified monkey dance full of sound and fury, signifying nothing?

I never understood it. Why commit assault and battery with no real intent to do harm? To touch someone at all in a manner intended to intimidate is assault. To do so with intent to cause physical harm is battery. It is the epitome of idiocy to commit such a crime with no real intent. Especially when you consider that there are people out there who would curb stomp you for pushing them. Over what?

In every one of these so called fights, the aggressor risks jail time, serious injury and death, just so they can tell other idiots how tough they are.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I'm actually having an immensely difficult time understanding these posts--the grammar is atrocious and the spelling is really throwing me off. Who is the "judo kid" and who is the other guy, and who did what, exactly? It certainly does sound as MasterPain described, but I'm still not sure on the details. As for them being 14, I can't say I am surprised, as that is fairly standard behavior for young teens with poor social skills and a lot of testosterone. That said, judobrah, I think it is worth noting that 14 year olds most certainly CAN go to jail, despite how funny you seem to think it is.

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

That's when criminal habits are forming. Most serious violent adult crimes are committed by people who had a history of this stuff as a young teenager. At 14 they should be learning to be responsible decent human beings, not acting like lower functioning gangta wannabes.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

sorry i am portuguese and i am on my psp right now,i dont think it was funny i hate thisthings !clifs! .kid gets bullyed all the time . he did judo .dude pushes him .he flips out and trys to trown him .doesnt make it the first or second time .gets mocked

It sounds to me like no one here won anything. It sounds like they both scuffled on the ground a bit, then it just stopped, and one guy gave a parting shot as he walked away.

MP is on the right track here, though; criminal behavior starts young, and it is set by the time these guys are adults.

I understand that the kid stood up for himself if he is being bullyied, and I think that is a good thing. Perhaps after the scuffle, the bully will back off and be a bit wary that his "victim" isn't such a victim after all, and he'll move on.

yeah the kid achually didnt maked it so god ,the other dude was able to stuff all of his taekdows and he still god mocked but yeah whaybe he whont get pushed around so much but stuff like this kinda depress me