• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

First test

It's my first test at my new school and it's going to be rough...wish me luck!

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks, Patrick! We get our results on Tuesday but everyone seemed pleased so I think I did okay.

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

I passed! I've always struggled...nothing serious but I struggled just as much as the next guy would but something "clicked" and I did 10 times better than I would usually do.

• 3 months later...