• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Walking Dead Spoiler thread.

Groinstrike

Episode 9 entitled "Triggerfinger" is on tonight, should be interesting to see how Rick, Glenn, and Herschel get our of the tavern and to see if Lori remembered her triple A card.

Any predictions for tonights episode???

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they keep up with the old west feel that the last episode ended on. As for Lori, I'd like to see her grow a brain.

I hope they keep up with the old west feel that the last episode ended on. As for Lori, I'd like to see her grow a brain.

I will never be accused of being a feminist but it seems like there is a serious lack of strong female characters in this show. The only female character that has shown any brains is Maggie, herschels daughter. Lori is crying about how here son is becoming"cold" when he said that Rick did the right thing in putting down sofia, and then for some reason decides to go after Rick ALONE!!!!!. First of she shouldn't have been going any where!!!, he hadn't been gone that long.

As for Andrea, she is starting to come around but the crap she pulled almost killing Daryl along with shooting over the heads of the rest of the group makes it hard to think that she will all of the sudden become queen of the zombies.

I would say that the episode tonight was really two episodes in one. The first half hour was all action, some of the most gruesome scenes yet to be shown. The second half dealt more with the Rick/Shane/Lori love triangle, this episodes ending really fortold of the fallout between rick and shane it seems to be very forbodding for the future of the group.

Looking forward to the showdown.

Nerd rage moment: their gun safety is awful and do they really expect those bodies to burn? Never ride in a car with a shotgun pointed at your face. Watch the road when you drive. And burning bodies requires a lot of fuel, the best they'll manage is make the square mile mile around them reek of charred flesh.

http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/2012/02/16/demotivational-posters-bumps/#comments

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

DVR preview from episode 10-entitled "18 Miles Out".

The appearance of an outsider puts Rick and Shane at odds; Hershel's youngest daughter faces a momentous decision and Andrea steps in to help.

This episode looks to begin some sort of tipping point between rick and shane that i suspect will eventually resolve itself in the season finally, we shall see.

The appearance of an outsider puts Rick and Shane at odds; Hershel's youngest daughter faces a momentous decision and Andrea steps in to help.

This episode looks to begin some sort of tipping point between rick and shane that i suspect will eventually resolve itself in the season finally, we shall see.

Agreed. I hope it plays out like the comic. I just love that bit. I think it's even more profound with the longer relationship that we've seen those two develop in the show.

Agreed. I hope it plays out like the comic. I just love that bit. I think it's even more profound with the longer relationship that we've seen those two develop in the show.

I completely agree