• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Walking Dead Spoiler thread.

Groinstrike

Just saw on IMDB that the 8th episode this season is entitled "Nebraska", it will be airing sometime in Febuary.

I wonder what the meaning is behind the title of this episode?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After catching up a bit with the graphic novel in the absence of new episodes I can say that my strategy has backfired. Now I want the new season back more than ever with my appetite primed.

I certainly appreciated the graphic novel, and enjoyed it largely. I can see where fans of the books are irritated by some of the decisions made in the show. However, I'm perfectly happy considering they are two separate mediums.

• 5 weeks later...

Only 3 more weeks until new episodes start on Febuary 12th.

What are some of your big questions for the second half of season 2????

I am really curious to see how the Shane/Dale dynamic will play out, seems like a definate powder keg situation.

Herschel will be a problem after the massacre at the barn. I think the question is how. Does he go off the reservation? Go homicidal?

Shane will be a problem in light that it was his actions that kicked off the whole incident at the barn. They've got to deal with that. I'm wondering if this is where the show will catch up to the book in regards to Shane. It's an excellent scene in the book, would be in the show as well, especially considering how much they've built up the relationship there.

Finally, I'm looking forward to seeing how/ why they leave the farm. I'm expecting all out zombie horde disaster. Anything less will disappoint.

I think that sometime in the next few episodes they will be forced to leave the farm, and yes i to am hoping for full on roaming hordes of zombies to get that done.

I think that this season will end with either the resolution of the shane storyline or the group stumbling upon on of the later locations from the graphic novels.