• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Walking Dead Spoiler thread.

Groinstrike

I really wanted to like Walking Dead, but after half of season 2, I found myself way too bored to continue.

If you guys want to watch a fantastic zombie mini series, check out Dead Set (I believe it was done by the BBC)

I agree the first half of season 2 was a bit slow, but they more than made up for it in the 2nd half. Season 3 looks to pick up the action as well.

I'll see if I can get myself to give it a shot. With Halloween coming up, Zombies are definitely appropriate.

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are less than 1 week away from the season 3 premiere of "The Walking Dead" Episode 1 entitled "Seed". Anyone have any ideas what this title could imply for the episode.

Im saying it has something to do with Lori's pregnancy.

Lori....crap, I had tried to erase her from my memory.

You're probably right. I can't wait to see how many times she loses track of her current kid in a zombie filled landscape while being self absorbed and negligent.

However, since you already called it, I'll go with the "seed" of conflict being planted between Rick's group and the Governor.

What did you guys think? I liked it a lot. However, I'm kinda sad at the direction Rick's relationship is going in. He spent the entire 1st season living just to find his family. Now, he barely talks to Lori, and when he does, they both seem fed up with each other.

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

I thought it stood up with some of the best episodes to date. The group was smart enough. The action was great. Characterization was spot on and the zombie surprises were excellent.

I agree that the relationship is strained. But after all the stuff that Lori put Rick thru I'm not surprised. It gives it more of a real feel to it. I have no doubt that humanity will still be acting just like that during the zombie apocalypse. :lol:

I did enjoy seeing the group start to get their act together when dealing with zombies, they have adapted there tactics much since season 1 and 2.

(COMIC SPOILER)I enjoy how they combined Hershel with Dale from the comics with the amputation angle.

My biggest problem is how the hell do you turn a maglite into a silencer on a gun that appears to be a glock which doesn't have enough exposed barrel to facilitate a suppressor(NERD RAGE)!!!!!!

I think Maggie keeps getting hotter and hotter each episode!

I think this season is going to be intense. Moreso than last season, and that's saying a lot! It's fun to watch, because I find myself putting me in Rick's shoes. There are things I'd do a little differently, but overall, he and I would probably be pretty similar!

PS- I'm a big fan of Michonne. I would probably use my katana with my Taurus as a backup! I don't, however, understand the 2 zombies chained up and dragged behind her, unless that's just like some kind of trophy. Does the comic explain that at all?

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

It's the scent. Remember when the crew lathered themselves in zombie guts to get from point A to point B in Atlanta? Same concept. No arms and no lower jaws makes them a non threat and let's her carry the scent around with her.

I'm with you on wanting the specifics of how the makeshift silencers work, GS. However, I'm going to give them a pass since I like the fact that the group is actually think this thing through a bit more.