• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Walking Dead Spoiler thread.

Groinstrike

Episode 12 "Better Angels" airs tomorrow night. Should be interesting to see how the Randall dynamic plays out, as well to see how Carl handles being indirectly responsible for Dales death.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Big fan of the latest episode. Rick manning up, Daryl ascending to a possible 2nd in command. All kinds of secrets being exposed.

The season finale looks to be amazing!!!

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Big fan of the latest episode. Rick manning up, Daryl ascending to a possible 2nd in command. All kinds of secrets being exposed.

The season finale looks to be amazing!!!

I agree all around! Great episode. I was also a fan of Carl's involvment in the ending and the tribute that the showed payed to the comic with it. All bets are kind of off right now. We'll see who's left standing next week.

I can forgive Carl for Dale now, he was just a boy. Now he's a man. Insert DVDA song here. If that was 2nd to the last of the season, the finale will be one of the best hours of television ever.

Also, on a side note, someone once said on here that there should be a Bujin forum, just go to the search function and type in the word "zombie"

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I predict the death of Hershel and his blonde haired daughter, also maybe Sophia's mom. I think Maggie will leave with Glen. I also predict awesomeness from Carl, Daryl, and Rick.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I predict the death of Hershel and his blonde haired daughter, also maybe Sophia's mom. I think Maggie will leave with Glen. I also predict awesomeness from Carl, Daryl, and Rick.

Season Finale in 30 minutes!!!

Episode entitled "Beside the Dying Fire"

I agree with masterpain that a large amount of Herschels group will become zombie fodder. I could see the writers keeping herschel around for a while to replace Dale as the "old" guy in the group. Either way should be awesome, can't wait.